12 October 2012

83' bmw e30


Just did a small cover on my own car as this was the last time I would have it in my name! sold it at the start of the week and yesterday was the last time I would be able to drive it.. really am going to miss this old girl! great for drifting and all that fun shit.

I have made up the wheels for it 15x8'' steelies only set that I know of getting about in Hobart area in 4x100. I also did all the interior mods with the Mexican parcel shelf, gear boot cover and under the steering wheel, the wheel is a legit momo and I made the gear knob at tafe one day. It's lowered on cut king springs because everything needs more low, even now it does.The exhaust is made of an old holden one chopped down so I could have the classic shotgun pipes, i didn't paint them because i wanted the raw/rusted look about them. The head lights for lights and front indicators are all blacked out, the rear tail lights are all euro style being all red.

-josh.






















-josh.